Covington Original Glass Lathe
The Glass Lathe is a versatile machine that accommodates wheels up to 10" in size. The shaft is turned, ground, and polished to minimize vibration, while extending 11" of usable space to the operator.
The pans ship unmounted so they can be attached to the base where it is most convenient for the user. The rust resistant powder coated splash hoods come with 2 felt guards that help minimize splash and overspray. A Covington water manifold is mounted in the center of the unit with 2 lengths of 18" loc-line for flexible water application.
This model also comes with two 4" spacers to center wheels under spray nozzles. The glass lathe comes complete with a 1 hp motor, mounted on an , two (2) splash pans and hoods, two (2) 4" spacers, quick belt-change motor mount, and product guarantee.
- 1" turned, ground, and polished steel shaft
- Three Speeds: 635 rpm, 805 rpm, and 1100 rpm
- Two powder coated splash pans and hoods
- 1 hp motor
- Available in 220V, 60Hz
- Heavy-duty, sealed ball bearings are greased for life
- Aluminum-topped Lam-I-Cushion base
- Two splash pans and hoods
- Two 4" spacers
- Quick-belt-change motor mount
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 130.00 Lb
- Width: 37.00 inches
- Height: 15.00 inches
- Depth: 32.00 inches