Covington Glass Lathe #2
The Glass Lathe #2 is a versatile machine that can accommodate almost any wheel. This machine is light enough for a small studio but heavy duty enough for high production shops. The optional lathe stand features fully adjustable shelves that can be removed for large pieces.
The shaft is turned, ground, and polished to minimize vibration, while extending 11" of usable space to the operator. The optional stand is 36" high, creating a comfortable shaft height of 46".
The stand option features adjustable aluminum-topped Lam-I-Cushion side tables that are 16" x 36" to accommodate your own water catch basin. A Covington water manifold is mounted in the center of the unit with two 18" loc-lines on either side for flexible water application.
Please note that this unit MUST be anchored to floor to keep from tipping over.
- Heavy Duty Turned, Ground, and Polished 1" Steel Shaft
- 1 hp motor
- Aluminum-topped Lam-I-Cushion base
- Quick-belt-change motor mount
- Three Speeds: 635rpm, 805rpm, and 1100rpm
- Heavy Duty Sealed Ball Bearings are Greased for Life
- Optional 1-1/2" Steel Tube Stand with Anchor Holes for Mounting to Floor
- Available in 220V, 60Hz
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 102 lb
- Width: 39 inches
- Height: 17 inches
- Depth: 39 inches