Covington Engineering 6 Inch
Silicon Carbide Combination Unit
Combination units are a great tool for cutting, trimming, grinding, shaping, and polishing small stones. The six inch saw allows for pieces to be cut and trimmed up to approximately two inches in size.
A trim saw vise is included with this unit to make trimming easy. The vise will hold small stones firmly in place while cutting.
The blade and wheels are mounted on a stainless steel shaft to resist rust. Sealed ball bearings are mounted in rubber for quiet and smooth operation. Powder coated hood, belt guard, and tanks provide long lasting surface protection for each unit.
A spin handle on the front of the unit allows for continuous speed adjustment from 800rpm to 1725rpm. The hood removes easily for inspection, wheel change, and cleaning. The complete unit is mounted firmly to Covington’s signature rustproof base.
- Sealed ball bearings mounted in rubber for quiet and smooth operation
- Mounted on rustproof aluminum-topped Lam-I-Cushion base
- Stainless steel main shaft resists rust
- Powder coated aluminum castings, hood, and belt guard
- Continuous variable speed control from 800rpm to 1725rpm
- Quick change hood and polishing buff
- Adjustable cab and wheel rest
- One 6" Covington Gold Series diamond blade
- Slab vise
- Water valves
- Two 6" x 1" silicon carbide grinding wheels (100 & 220 grit)
- One 6" expandable drum
- One 6" x 5/8"-18RH aluminum head with leather disc attached
- One sample kit (#1 Koolerant, polish powder, brush, dop sticks, and wax)
- 1/3 hp motor
- Switch cord
- Belt guard
- Product guarantee
Download the instructions here.