Covington Engineering 10" Trim Saw With Power Feed and Hood
Covington's 10" Trim Saws cut rocks, minerals, and glass. Ball bearing arbor assembly has grit slinger to protect precision bearings.
Trim saws feature Covington's unique "Koolerant Kontrol" valve which virtually eliminates splash. Valve "C" adjusts the flow from reservoir "A" into blade compartment "B" to maintain proper coolant levels. Excess coolant from cutting area returns to the reservoir.
Twin drains allow easy cleaning of sump. Covington's complete unit includes an aluminum-topped Lam-I-Cushion base, power feed, and hood. Unit ships assembled with motor, operating instructions, and product guarantee. The hood ships separately.
- Power feed feeds rock to saw automatically
- Cross feed permits 3-1/2" of material to be slabbed without reclamping
- Bulldog vise grip holds ALL rock shapes and swings away for hand trimming
- Hold-down hook runs under the tabletop so work piece can't climb blade or jam
- 1/3 hp motor mounts directly on back of tank casting
- Front shield protects operator from cutting waste
- 5/8" steel arbor shaft
- Covington Gold Series blade
- Made in USA!
Download the instructions here.