Covington 8 Inch Deluxe Diamond Combination Unit With Power Feed
Enjoy the convenience of finishing gemstone material on one machine with Covington's 8" Deluxe Combination Unit. Two motors drive the 10" trim saw and grinding station separately. A 1/3 hp motor drives the saw and a 1/3 hp high-torque motor drives the grinding unit.
The hood removes easily for cleaning or wheel changes. The water valve takes 1/4" OD plastic tubing for gravity water flow or 1/4" copper tubing for a pressure system. Spray nozzles under the hood wet the entire wheel face.
The 10" trim saw features a Covington Gold Series diamond blade. This unit ships fully assembled and mounted on an aluminum-topped Lam-I-Cushion base.
- Five workstations
- Adjustable cab and wheel rest
- 1/3 hp heavy duty, high torque motor
- Levermatic speed control with 8 rpm-changes
- Powder coated aluminum castings, hood, and belt guard resist corrosion
- Two drive motors, one for the saw and one for the grinder give you better control
The Deluxe Diamond Unit comes complete with:
- Levermatic speed control
- Two 8" x 1-1/2" metal bonded diamond grinding wheels (100 & 220 grit)
- One 8" lever lock drum with silicon carbide sand cloth (400 grit)
- One 8" x 1"-14RH aluminum head with diamond disc attached (1200 grit)
- One 8" x 1"-14RH aluminum head with leather disc attached
- One 5-gram syringe of 50,000 mesh diamond compound
- One 2-ounce bottle of extender fluid
- One book about using diamond abrasives
- One sample kit (#1 Koolerant, polish powder, brush, dop sticks, and wax)
- Product guarantee.
Download the instructions here.