Covington 24 Inch Flat Lap
Beveler and Grinder
The 24" Beveler and Grinder is versatile unit designed to cold-work pieces of glass or stone. With the appropriate accessories, this unit will grind, shape, and polish small work pieces.
Flat diamond discs are the cleanest, fastest way to make glass bevels. A 1" brass centering pin makes aligning the magnetic backed diamond discs easy.
The brush and removable stainless steel splashguard allow larger pieces to be worked while keeping water splash to a minimum. There are several water features built into these units. A water sleeve allows water to come up through the shaft's center and disperse from the middle of the plate. The unit also features an overhead loc-line water supply.
A 5/8"-11RH female thread in the shaft accepts a variety of different diamond finishing tools. An optional male-to-male adapter is also available.
The bearings are set 11" apart on the shaft to give rigidity and stability to the Blanchard ground precision plate. This unit is made with 11-gauge box tubing and 16-gauge removable side panels topped with heavy duty powder coat. The side panels are easy to remove which makes maintenance and lubrication simple.
- Aluminum water manifold controls fluid flow
- Heavy welded steel chassis
- Stainless steel splash guard and brush
- Available in 110V or 220V, 60Hz
- Shaft will accept 5/8”-11RH male accessories
- 1” stainless steel shaft with welded flange
- Heavy-duty ball bearings
- Available in both Single Speed & Variable Speed
- Water supply feeds through shaft center and dual overhead loc-line