Covington Engineering 30 Inch Slab Saw
Covington’s Slab Saws are heavy duty floor models designed to cut glass and stones. This is an immersion style saw meaning the cutting fluid sits inside the tank and the spinning blade will bring the cutting fluid up and around to the piece.
Covington powder coats the saw tank, hood, and chassis for durability and longevity. An x-pattern strengthening rib ensures that the tank unit is square and the hood sits properly. The hood fits neatly inside the tank eliminating leaks. The hood can be propped open with a sturdy, steel prop arm for easy loading and unloading of pieces.
- Powder coated, heavy welded, steel chassis
- Separately welded frame eliminates warping
- Six-speed power feed with automatic shut-off
- Quick return system allows carriage to be manually returned to any position
- Over-running clutch automatically adjusts from soft to hard rock
- Cross feed permits 8” of material to be slabbed without reclamping
- One piece arbor and flange mounted in housing
- Heavy-duty ball bearings, neoprene sealed, and greased for life
- Completely assembled with vise, motor, and Covington’s Best Diamond Blade
- 220V, 60Hz
- One-piece vise carriage mounted on a solid key stock with channel guide provides rigidity and strength for fast cuts with heavy loads
- Made in USA!
Download the instructions here.
Download the schematics here.