Barranca Diamond MK-101 Trim Saw
The MK-101 Trim Saw is a wet-cutting tile and lapidary saw designed for long life and durability. It will cut ceramic, marble and porcelain tiles as well as lapidary materials.
The included accessories include the Agate Kutter blade, making it ideal for cutting open geodes as well as trimming and slabbing other specimens.
- Commercial grade, fully enclosed, high-torque, 1-1/2 hp fan-cooled motor gives you plenty of power to finish the job.
- Permanently lubricated, dual-sealed, heavy duty blade shaft bearings cuts down on wear and maintenance requirements.
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head lets you work with a large variety of tile sizes
- Cutting head can be positioned towards the front or rear to accommodate different tile sizes.
- Built-in water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade for maximum cooling.
- Variable height cutting head for plunge cutting and use of blades smaller than 10"
- Blade guard accommodates 6" and 8" profile wheels.
- Micro V-belt drive for maximum horsepower transfer to blade shaft
- Linear bearing and chrome plated guide-bar assembly ensure smooth and precise cutting
- Blade shaft lock for easy blade removal
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame gives you years of sturdy use.
- One-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA!
|Motor||1-1/2 hp, 120V|
|Blade Capacity||10" (254mm)|
|Depth of Cut||3" (76mm)|
|Length of Cut||20"|
|Weight||96 lbs. (44 kg.)|
|LxWxH||36" x 21-1/2" x 22-1/2"|
|LxWxH (mm)||915 x 546 x 572|
|Shipping Method||UPS / Fed-Ex|
|Accessories Included with the MK-101 Trim Saw|
Wet Cutting Diamond Blade
|60 Grit Dressing Block|
Optional stand with castor wheels available here.
Download the Owner's Manual here.
Although this video shows the tile-cutting capabilities of the MK-101, the included Rock Vise and "Agate Kutter" blade make it a great Lapidary saw as well.
This video shows the Agate Kutter blade in action...