Barranca Diamond BD7 Trim Saw
The BD7 is a benchtop trim saw perfect for cutting lapidary or glass materials up to
1-3/16" thick. All-aluminum construction makes it corrosion-resistant.
The 1/3 hp direct drive motor ensures quick, clean cuts and requires no maintenance. The sealed ball bearing motor shaft requires no lubrication.
- Large 14" x 14" cutting surface
- 1/3 hp direct drive motor for reliable, smooth, quiet operation
- All cast aluminum tank, table and blade guard for corrosion resistance
- Table surface is hardened by ball burnishing for longer life
- Table tilts up and out of the way for blade removal/change, adding fluid, or cleaning
- Easy to clean tank with fluid drain hose and sludge removal plug
- Mounted on a 1/2" polypropylene base
- Includes a 7" 303C Pro lapidary diamond blade
- Made in USA!
Soga MR48 1/3 hp
|Voltage||115V/60Hz or 220V|
|Oil Capacity||.3 Gallons|
|Depth of Cut||1-3/16"|
|Max Vise Opening||2-3/4"|
|Measurements||17"L x 18"W x 12"H|
|Saw Weight||28 lb.|
|115V Saw Only Part #||
|115V With Vise & Splash Hood Part #||
|220V Saw Only Part #||170789-220|
|220V With Vise & Splash Hood Part #||169780|
BD7 Rock Vise
The BD7 rock vise with cross feed adjustment. Maximum material size: 2-1/2" wide x 2-3/4" high. Cross feed travel: 2-1/2". Can be completely removed from saw table in seconds.
BD7 Splash Hood
PETG high-impact, copolymer splash hood for BD7.
Download the Owner's Manual here.