Barranca Diamond BD10
Power Feed Trim Saw
This desktop power-feed trim saw is ideal for cutting your facet materials or rock slabs. The all-aluminum construction ensures corrosion resistance while the high-impact copolymer hood minimizes spray.
A 1/3 hp continuous-duty motor ensures quick, clean cuts. A built-in automatic thermal shut-off switch protects it from overheating.
- Ideal for cutting facet material, opals and rock slabs of all types
- 15-3/8" x 19-1/2" work surface gives you plenty of room
- All cast aluminum tank, table, rock vise, blade guard, and power feed box
- Hinged table top for ease of sludge, fluid and blade removal
- Easy to clean tank with fluid drain hose and sludge removal plug
- Vertical rock vise clamping system
- Vise rotates out of the way for manual trim saw use
- Sealed blade arbor-bearing assembly requires no lubrication
- PETG high-impact, copolymer hood minimizes spray
- Brass clutch plate engagement system
- Single speed (3/16" per minute feed rate) power feed system
- Mounted on a 1/2" polypropylene base
- Includes a 10" 301 Supreme Pro lapidary diamond blade
- Made in the USA!
|Motor||Baldor 1/3 hp|
|Oil Capacity (10" Blade)||.31 Gallons|
|Oil Capacity (8" Blade)||
|Depth Of Cut: Manual Cutting||3"|
|Depth Of Cut: Power Feed Cutting||2-5/8"|
|Max. Vise Opening||3-1/4"|
|LxWxH||30" x 18" x 17"|
|Saw Weight||73 lbs.|
Please Note: These saws are made-to-order. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
Download the Owner's Manual here.